Call for papers for the Announcement Track
COLT 2012 will include an Announcement track. It is intended for papers which are highly relevant to COLT and that have recently appeared in a journal, or accepted to a journal. Papers that will be accepted to this track will receive a talk slot and be included in the program, but will not be included in the proceedings.
Eligible for submission are papers whose main contribution is within the scope of COLT. They must not have been previously presented at a conference in any form, nor have been concurrently submitted for presentation in another conference. The paper must be available on freely accesible permanent site (e.g., the publisher site or arXiv, but not on a personal web page). Authors should submit a cover letter that includes the following:
- Link to the paper's URL
- Journal name, acceptance date, name of action editor
- A short description of the main contribution of the paper (at most 1 page).
- Why this paper should be highly interesting to the COLT audience.
To submit, send the cover letter (either as a text message or as a pdf document) to the email adddress:
- Submission deadline April 25, 2012
- Author notification: April 30, 2012
Announcement track chair: Shai Shalev-Shwartz