Summer 2018 Visiting Students
This year we welcome 17 visiting students from 11 universities, listed below (faculty hosts in parentheses).
- Vedat Levi Alev, U. Waterloo (Y. Makarychev and M. Tulsiani)
- Yang Chen, U. Chicago (K. Livescu)
- Chen Dan, Carnegie Mellon (A. Blum)
- Jack Huang, U. Chicago (K. Livescu)
- Fernando Granha Jeronimo, U. Chicago (M. Tulsiani)
- Akash Kumar, Purdue Univ. (M. Tulsiani)
- Zhen Li, Hong Kong Univ. (J. Xu)
- Xiao Luo, U. Science and Technology of China (J. Xu)
- Thodoris Lykouris, Cornell Univ. (A. Blum)
- Hussein Mozannar, American Univ. of Beirut (M. Ohannessian and N. Srebro)
- Chongming Ni, Tsinghua Univ. (J. Xu)
- Yuanzhe Pang, U. Chicago (K. Gimpel)
- Samira Samadi, Georgia Tech. (A. Blum)
- Saeed Seddighin, U. Maryland (A. Blum)
- Ayush Sekhari, Cornell Univ. (S. Bhojanapalli and N. Srebro)
- Haochen Wang, U. Chicago (G. Shakhnarovich)
- Changzhi Xie, Tsinghua Univ. (A. Blum)
Interested in joining us as a visiting student? Apply here!
Students also visit during other times of the year, and some students maintain longstanding collaborations with TTIC faculty.